I wouldn't classify myself as an extreme couponer. I do collect coupons from my neighbors, I am part of a coupon train, and I do carry a binder of coupons everywhere I go. OK, maybe a little extreme. I thought I knew everything I needed to be a successful saver at the store. I had the privilege of reviewing an awesome video program called "Couponing: The Extreme Video Course." This course will teach you all the right ways of couponing to get the most savings. This course does teach the basics, and I knew a lot of the things already, but I learned a few things too. You don't have to do the course all at once either. Watch them at your own pace, and take it all in. If you forget something, go back and watch it again.
Who teaches the course?
Rayven Perkins, a 10 year couponing guru. She has "helped thousands of women (and a few men) learn how to use coupons to save them money each time they shop, and have helped make it possible for them to stay home with their kids. As someone who understands how saving up to $5,000 -OR MORE- a year can make a drastic difference in a family's lifestyle, I've helped moms across the country understand that a using coupons can make your life easier, and more complete."
What's included in this course?
- 14 Couponing Videos to teach you absolutely everything you need to know on how to start shopping like the pros
- 7 Rules to Couponing you need to learn to maximize your savings
- How to set up a coupon binder to keep your coupons and store sales organized and portable
- What to do with your stockpile to keep it under control as you'll soon be filling every nook and cranny in your home with your deals
- Store specific guides to help you learn how to shop with rewards cards and store coupons
- How to handle jealous cashiers that will try their best to prevent your deals from happening
- 2 Bonus Videos one, on couponing resources, and the other, on how to save drastic amounts of money on food...without using coupons
- Members Only Resource Website the perfect place to go to get quick links to coupon sites and resources throughout the web
- Couponing Workbook for those who learn better by reading, or for those who would like to print off a handy reference guide
If you would like more info about this course and saving money then check out stay a stay at home mom.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment