Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods is an employee-owned company
that is a leader in natural, organic, and gluten-free foods. Their
mission to promote “whole grains for every meal of the day” is
backed by a diverse line of over 400 products, including whole
grains, flours, cereals, baking mixes, and more. With a dedicated
gluten-free manufacturing facility, strict quality control protocols,
and an in-house gluten-testing laboratory, Bob’s Red Mill is one
of the most trusted sources for safe gluten-free products.
For our party I set up a yogurt bar. I had different flavors of yogurt and the different types of granola.
Everyone seemed to have a favorite flavor.
I loved the strawberry yogurt with the apple blueberry granola.
My guests were thrilled to take home a sample pack and a coupon!
Just the facts
• Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Granola is made with specially selected non-GMO ingredients that are handled carefully every step of the way to maintain gluten-free safety.
• These scrumptious whole grain cereals contain crunchy clusters
and a delicate, lightly sweet flavor. They are the perfect choice for a convenient healthy breakfast or wholesome anytime snack.
• The Gluten Free Granola can be prepared as a hot or cold cereal, with yogurt, or straight out of the bag. The possibilities are endless!
• Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Granola is made with whole grains and is completely gluten free (handled in a dedicated gluten-free facility and each batch goes through the R5 ELISA gluten test to verify purity).
• The ready-to-eat granola is a good source of fiber.
• The retail price for Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Granola is $4.29 for a 12 oz. package; prices may vary based on retailer.
Where to purchase
Bob’s Red Mill products are sold at
supermarkets and natural food stores
nationwide and online at bobsredmill.com.
Learn more online
Thank you greenmomsmeet and Bob's Red Mill for the products to review.
Post a Comment